"JUNCTION" Another fashion editorial to add to my book! The below images were recently published in the 2016 "Metamorphosis" Printed Issue of Fshnunlimited Magazine.
Photography by Allysandra Cervantes | Wardrobe by Dylan Dias & Rebecca Wengle
Makeup by Sherlyn Torres | Hair by Kaila Baker | Model Lauren G (Spot 6)
Designers and Retailers: Small Studios | Empty Culture | The Future Frances Watson | Vitaly Design | BIKO | Gold Corium
I contributed to a few other stories in this issue so I'm excited to get my copy :D FSHNUnlimited Prints are currently available for purchase at Indigo Chapters.
** On the interim, below are some product highlights & suggestions to get Lauren G's look **
1. Lancome La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer $48 US ~ One of my all time faves! It's reliable & won't clog your pores
2. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Vallauris $48 US ~ Ultra lightweight & won't dry out your skin during the cold winter months (light to medium coverage)
3. Dermalogica Active Moist Moisturizer $72 CA ~ Just the right amount of hydration without the sticky feeling. It's great for combination & sensitive skin. Drier skin types may want to try a slightly heavier alternative during the coldest parts of winter
5. Anna Sui Rose Lip Balm $24 CA @ Hudson's Bay ~ Leaves your lips smooth and hydrated without a greasy feel. Opt for the rouge jar version for a hint of soft pink ;)
6. Chanel Le Crayon Kohl in 69 Clair $30 US ~ Perfect for brightening up the lower water line for a bright-eyed wide awake look. Also comes w/ a cute Chanel sharpener!
7. M.A.C. Trend Forecast Spring 2016 / 6 Shades Lip Palette $40 US -or- $48 CA ~ A great mix of light, neutral, bright & deep shades in one convenient palette.
8. Pro Longwear Waterproof Brow Set in Toasted Blonde & Quiet Brunette $21 CA ~ My current go-to product for filling in, grooming & setting brows all in one step!
9. M.A.C. Pro Longwear Eye Liner in Black Ice $24 CA ~ Amazing for an intensely rich black line that glides on smoothly and lasts all day long.
10. M.A.C. Lipsticks in All I Want, Chintz, Bronze Shimmer $20 CA ~ All equally gorgeous neutral & warm shades to partner up with copper, burgundy or bronze smokey eyes
11. M.A.C. Sculpting Power in Shadester $26 CA ~ One of my fave contour products for lighter complexions. Won't oxidize or look orange and has a soft matte finish.